1. When the laser is operating, it requires only electrical energy, does not require extra gas for laser generation, and has the lowest operating and maintenance costs;
2. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity and no start-up time is required. It has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance-free and high stability. It reduces the cost of parts and maintenance time. This is traditional. Laser can not be compared;
3. The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very beneficial to the absorption of metal materials, and has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, thus making the processing cost. lowest;
4. The whole optical routing of optical fiber transmission, does not require complex light guide systems such as mirrors, light path is simple, stable structure, external optical path free maintenance;
5. The protective lens is included in the cutting head, so that consumption of valuable consumables such as the focusing lens is extremely small;
6. Light is exported through the optical fiber, making the mechanical system design very simple and very easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional workbenches;
7. After the laser is added with the optical shutter, multiple devices can be used to split the light into multiple channels and multiple devices at the same time. This facilitates the expansion of functions and is easy to upgrade.
8. The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, mobile in position, and small in footprint.