The Characteristics Of Various Types Of CNC Cutting Machine And Its Application 1
1. Comparison of cutting methods:
1) CNC flame cutting machine, cutting a large thickness of carbon steel cutting ability, cutting cost is low, but there are large cutting distortion, cutting accuracy is not high, and the cutting speed is low, cutting warm-up time, long piercing time, difficult to adapt The need for fully automated operation. Its application is mainly limited to carbon steel, large thickness plate cutting, in the middle, thin carbon steel sheet cutting will be gradually replaced by plasma cutting.
2) CNC plasma cutting machine, plasma cutting has a wide cutting area, can cut all metal plates, cutting speed, high efficiency, cutting speed up to 10m/min or more. Plasma cutting under water can eliminate the noise generated during cutting, dust, harmful gas and arc pollution, and effectively improve the workplace environment. The use of fine plasma cutting has brought the cutting quality close to the laser cutting level. With the maturity of high-power plasma cutting technology, the cutting thickness has exceeded 150mm, broadening the cutting range of CNC plasma cutting machines.
3) CNC laser cutting machine has the advantages of fast cutting speed and high precision. Laser cutting machine is expensive and cutting cost is high. It is only suitable for thin plate cutting and high precision applications.
4) CNC high pressure water jet cutting machine, suitable for cutting any material (metal, non-metal, composite material), high cutting accuracy, no thermal deformation, and an environmentally friendly cutting method. Its disadvantages are slow cutting speed, low efficiency and high cutting costs.