1. Observe the general safety rules of the cutting machine. The laser is started in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure, dimming, and testing.
2. The operator must be trained to be familiar with cutting software, equipment structure, performance, and master operating system knowledge.
3. Wear protective clothing as required and wear protective glasses that are in compliance with the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material until it is clear that it can be irradiated or cut with laser light to avoid potential hazards of smoke and vapors.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or trust the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to leave, the operator should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. When an abnormality is found in the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the trouble should be promptly corrected or reported to the supervisor.
7. Keep the fire extinguisher in a position that is within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter while not processing; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.