1. Check the machine piping for leakage before starting the machine. Never leak the battery.
2. After starting the machine, check whether there are any obstructions on the work surface and the guide rails. If any obstacles must be removed.
3. The operator cannot leave the job freely. Non-operators must not start the machine at will.
4. In the event of an emergency in operation, immediately press the red emergency stop switch to prevent accidents.
5. Pay attention to the command and coordination of the special manager when maintaining the CNC.
6. Shut off all air valves and shut off the remaining air in the air circuit before shutting down.
7. If you find that the pipeline has a flashback phenomenon, immediately cut off the power.