CNC Cutting Machine Common Faults
1) CNC cutting machine IPC has a long working time. Due to the need of production, some users' industrial control systems need to work for a long time, which brings a huge load to the IPC operating system. CNC cutting machine IPC internal temperature is too high. In the long-term high-temperature operation environment, the components of the computer are in a high temperature state for a long time. If they are not cooled in time, they are prone to aging and hard disk failure.
2) The power supply voltage of CNC cutting machine fluctuates greatly and it is easy to power off. CNC cutting machine guides should always be wiped and maintained.
3) CNC cutting machine has more inhalable particles in the air. Because the CNC cutting machine generates a large amount of metal dust when it is cut, it will permeate all parts of the equipment. In addition, the large number of long-term cutting of the CNC cutting machine will lead to a heavy burden on the operation of the equipment.
4) The CNC cutting machine has a great sense of earthquake on the ground. In the production of machinery manufacturing factories, due to physical displacement actions such as dragging and vibration, strong noise will be generated. The vibrations caused by the equipment work will cause strong damage to IPC disks, optical drives, and floppy drives.
5) CNC cutting machine is not suitable for environmental humidity. The industrial control computer is mainly composed of integrated circuits of numerous electronic components, and its insulation performance is inseparably related to the environmental humidity. If the humidity is too high, the circuit board is short-circuited and burned. If the humidity is too low, static electricity is easily generated and some electronic components are also broken.